Add to calendar
End date: April 13, 2022
Family Play Time
This activity occurred in the past and is now expired
Family Play Time
Formerly known as Family Drop In. This is a participant-led program, for families with children 0 – 5 years old.
A safe indoor space with opportunity for big body movement, messy explorations, and socializing for children and their adults.
$5.00 /party charged at front desk
*subsidy available through firstname.lastname@example.org*
- We request that outside shoes be removed to keep the space clean, especially for crawlers.
- We will ask everyone to wash hands upon entering the hall before joining in play.
- Caregivers will be responsible for engaging and supervising all children in their own party.
- A snack table will be available for use to keep food mess in one are, we will not be providing shared snack.
- We will be following these outlined Covid safety regulations, please read in depth here.
- Participants over the age of 5 will be expected to wear a mask.
- Participants over the age of 12 will be required to show vaccine passport.
- Anyone knowingly violating our health and safety regulations will no longer be welcome to attend future Family Play Time sessions.
If you will not be attending we require that you "refund" your booking so that others can take your space. If you no-show more than 2 times, we will no longer allow you to book with us for the rest of the season.
Hosted by Kitsilano Neighborhood House
Disclaimer: This is a live activity. While we do our best to monitor content uploaded to and linked from our website, we cannot guarantee the quality, relevance, and suitability of live content. If you spot anything inappropriate, please don’t hesitate to report this activity!
Repeats: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun